Senior Network Engineer
Austin, TX 78727 US
Why this company:
- Providing over 70 years of banking service with a wide variety of products
- Organization committed to the local community – puts their PEOPLE FIRST!
- Prime time to join a company in high growth mode and still be visible to make an impact
- Opportunity to modernize enterprise network architecture
- Competitive, negotiable compensation based on abilities – provides impressive 10% 401k match
- Provides in-depth technical troubleshooting and diagnosis of all network components
- Rebuilds, designs, and implements an updated network
- Configures secure local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), enterprise Wi-Fi components including firewalls, routers, switches, to meet business requirements, ensure compliance, and scalability
- Maintain network performance monitoring, alerting, and analytics solutions
- 5+ years proven experience in Network Engineering
- Proficiency with CISCO products – switches, routers, Wi-Fi, network access control, firewalls, and phone systems
- Prior experience with Meraki SD WAN – EXTRA CREDIT if involved in conversion from MPLS
- Leads by example – exudes outstanding service and support to internal and external customer base
- Strong ability to effectively manage time independently, while working several tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication abilities across all levels of the organization
- Collaborative, team player
- Financial Services industry is a PLUS
Meet Your Recruiter
FELICIA AVALOS, CPC | Direct: 210.807.5607 | email@example.com
Felicia is a Director in Deacon’s Accounting-Finance and IT Divisions. The divisions focus on placing Accounting & Finance as well as IT Professionals from staff through executive levels.
She began her career with Deacon Recruiting in 2018 as a Recruiter where she was awarded Rookie of the Year. She has since been promoted to Senior Recruiter and now to her current role, Director.
During her tenure, Felicia has received several Top Monthly Performer awards and has exceeded her annual goal the last three years.