Regional Operations Manager
Midland, TX 79701 US
Location: Midland Texas (West Texas)
Deacon Recruiting has been EXCLUSIVELY engaged by a Company that is a powerhouse in their space!
Opportunity to join a growing organization as an established Operations Manager.
THE COMPANY OFFERS…
- Innovative Company whose service and technology is on the cutting-edge.
- Opportunity to make a true impact that will change lives on a very large scale, benefit the environment, and keep people safe.
- Company’s core values embrace truth, character, service, and getting the job done right.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of West Texas and Southeast New Mexico markets.
- Provide a high-level of engagement while managing all levels of office and field staff.
- 15% to 20% travel to West Texas and Southeast New Mexico offices.
- Support Field Superintendents and Managers with being present in the field as needed.
- Interact with customers to support business development—build and maintain relationships.
- Cultivate a company culture that promotes a disciplined, high-performing team.
- 8+ years of experience in Management and Operations.
- Ability to manage field and office operations staff within the services industry.
- Leadership experience managing those within service products or services within Oil & Gas.
- Understanding of the West Texas and Southeast New Mexico markets.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while developing and growing a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Ashley Morrow | 210.807.5644 | email@example.com