San Antonio, TX 78258
Could this be YOU? Or someone you know?
Location: San Antonio, TX
As part of our never-ending search for the best talent in San Antonio we have been engaged to identify a Recruiter for one of San Antonio' s Finest Executive Search Firms!
THIS COMPANY OFFERS…
- An incredible reputation in the San Antonio market!
- Entrepreneurial environment with unlimited earning potential.
- Plush offices, with an onsite fitness center, in a beautiful area in North Central San Antonio.
- Leadership that has long-tenured industry experience and is passionate about transferring that knowledge on to ensure the success of their team.
- Excellent Recruiter training program, including Professional Certification.
- Fun, passionate and customer-focused environment!
- Ability to build your own niche!
YOUR TYPICAL DAY…
- Recruiting talented Professionals for direct hire and contract opportunities.
- Utilizing consultative selling strategies to identify opportunities for new business development; enjoy the thrill of the hunt!
- Following company Best Practices in a high volume and quota-driven environment.
- This role requires commitment, high integrity, and dedication in exchange for unlimited rewards!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales.
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office, with a particular emphasis on calendaring, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to plan and multi-task.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, metrics-driven and team-focused environment.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven success in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Exposure to an Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor’ s Degree a plus
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Emily Coiner Foster | 210.494.1000 | email@example.com
Our most successful Candidates come from referrals, so if this position doesn’ t look like a great opportunity for you - but you happen to know or have coached this special talent - please forward this email to? them, or refer me their name in confidence. Thank you for your consideration!