San Antonio, TX 78218 US
Location: San Antonio
Why this company:
- Join an organization in high-growth mode with an ability to progress upward in your career
- Provides quarterly awards, incentives, and employee appreciation
- Ownership that values new ideas and encourages employee input
- Involved in community outreach and give back
- Healthy work-life balance – this team works hard but plays hard!
- Competitive compensation package to include UNLIMITED PTO
- Oversight of the entire plant to include warehouse, deliveries, and quality control
- Lead a team of 15+ individuals – hold them accountable to meet/exceed deadlines
- Responsible for all plant scheduling
- Track production from raw materials coming in and the finished product going out
- Construction industry experience required
- Hands-on leadership experience – ability to lead a team while also working side-by-side in ALL aspects of the plant
- Proven ability to set team guidelines and expectations while meeting all deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
FELICIA AVALOS, CPC | Direct: 210.807.5607 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Felicia is a Director in Deacon’s Accounting-Finance and IT Divisions. The divisions focus on placing Accounting & Finance as well as IT Professionals from staff through executive levels.
She began her career with Deacon Recruiting in 2018 as a Recruiter where she was awarded Rookie of the Year. She has since been promoted to Senior Recruiter and now to her current role, Director.
During her tenure, Felicia has received several Top Monthly Performer awards and has exceeded her annual goal the last three years.