Medical Physicist (Locums)
Locum Medical Physicist
THIS COMPANY OFFERS…
- Opportunity to work in a hospital based program in Pennsylvania
- Operates from three hubs and the best in routine and specialty care
- The Core Values are: Kindness, Excellence, Safety, Learning, and Innovation
YOUR TYPICAL DAY...
- Join three additional Physicists in treating approximately 50-70 patients daily on two Varian linacs (TrueBeam and Trilogy) and a new RadixaCT unit from Accuray
- Utilize Eclipse and Precision TPS and ARIA record and verify
- The Department also recently upgraded its HDR brachytherapy platform to Flexitron.
- Scheduled to begin ASAP and continue for a minimum of 12 weeks
- ABR certified is a must
- Must have recent and extensive experience with Varian linacs and Eclipse/ARIA
- Candidates interested in a Locums-to-Perm option are of particular interest
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact: Maya Panchmatia| 210.807.5638 | firstname.lastname@example.org