San Antonio, TX 78258
Location: San Antonio, TX
THE COMPANY OFFERS…
- Over 25 years of stability in San Antonio with a respected brand
- Fun Team-First environment!
- Entrepreneurial organization with excellent ongoing training programs
- Voted “ Best Places to Work” in San Antonio
YOUR TYPICAL DAY...
- Provide Administrative support to the CEO
- Assist with day-today operations including calendar coordination and management
- Act as Meeting & Event Planner for the organization
- Manage process of hosting clients in house to include: setting up the conference room, preparing candidate presentation documents and meeting and greeting of candidates and clients
- Assist with social media marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technology trends
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and answering a multi-line phone system
- Detail oriented with the ability to work at a fast pace
- Positive attitude with a professional image
- Must be committed to Delivering the Exceptional!
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Kaela Compton | 210.494.1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org