San Antonio, TX 78231 US
Location: San Antonio, TX
THIS COMPANY OFFERS...
- Family-owned company that prioritizes the importance of family and emphasizes flexibility
- Long term growth professionally and personally, with a company that has consistently boosted its revenue by 32% annually over the past 5 years.
- Welcoming office space to keep you at the center of the action—build strong working relationships with employees and owners to strategize company growth plans!
- Unlimited PTO and multiple bonus opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Vice President of Operations, engaging in both hands-on involvement and high-level strategic contributions.
- Spearhead implementation of new accounting systems to adjust to the company's expansion
- Full cycle accounting, audit, and payroll
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Master’s degree is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- Experience in implementing new software is a huge plus
- A mindset of dedicating yourself to work while also knowing how to enjoy and unwind.
For a confidential conversation and/or personal meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Theresa Sparkman | 210.807.5662| firstname.lastname@example.org