San Antonio, TX 78297
Chief Executive Officer
Deacon has been exclusively retained by a distinctive non-profit organization to identify their next CEO! Their mission is focused around strengthening communities through service, fellowship and social responsibility. This is a rare opportunity to have a direct impact on Texans.
- The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for serving as a subject-matter expert in the areas of: Finance, Operations, Marketing, Member Benefits, Information Technology through creation and execution of business plans to increase growth and profitability
- Develop strategic business plans ensuring long-term objectives that are consistent with the mission and organizational alignment promoting overall growth and profitability
- Sharp, innovative leader that will engage the community with increased visibility and strengthen the ties between the organization and its existing members. Build strategy to identify prospective member demographics
- Listen, observe and learn the organization’ s story to make recommendations to the Executive Team to move the needle forward in an ever-changing market place while preserving the organization’ s prideful history of over 100 years
Do you have what it takes?
Seeking an adaptable professional who can build upon a foundation that is truly solid. A true servant leader, developer of people and culture, an individual who works collaboratively as part of a team to guide this organization to growth.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic - expertise in sales, marketing and business development
- Relationship-builder that takes a joint leadership approach. An individual who relates to and respects the ideas of all internal stakeholders, across all levels
- Passion and a vested interest in giving back to the community; strong core values and believes in lifting up the people they serve
- Visionary leader, bringing a fresh set of eyes and new ideas with respect to the long standing brand
- Proven experience in collaboration with a Board of Directors
- Insurance industry and non-profit exposure is highly preferred
- Bachelor’ s Degree
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Leslie Kuykendall | Recruiter I 210.494.1000 I firstname.lastname@example.org