Senior Payroll Specialist
San Antonio, TX
Fun, Innovative Company is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their growing team! – New Braunfels, TX
- Up to $60, 000 based on education and experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus up to 12%
Advantages of this Position:
- Opportunity to grow with this high tech organization!
- Company known for its cool and relaxed culture
- Incredible leadership dedicated to giving back to the community
- Office includes amazing amenities-game room and nap room!
- Responsible for reviewing, processing, and maintaining payroll records and creating reports regarding payroll transmissions.
- Assist with the preparation of annual tax reconciliations for multi-state entities
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure all requirements are met to complete payroll transactions
Traits & Skills Required:
- 3+ years of high volume payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills-must know pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Tax reconciliation experience required
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred