San Antonio, TX 78227-5302 | Contract
Incredible opportunity for an Interim CFO with a HIGHLY REGARDED institution! – San Antonio, TX (3-6 month contract)
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
- Successful, well established Nonprofit Organization!
- Prestigious State-of-the-Art facilities
- Be part of a team working to better the community!
- Responsible for overseeing all accounting and financial functions, as well as providing budgeting and financial analysis
- Manage 2 direct reports and confirm all financial information is communicated accurately to the CEO
Traits & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Prior Grant experience required
- CPA highly preferred
- Proven ability with Oracle a PLUS
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Britney Durrant | Direct: 210.494.1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org