Director of IT Operations
3801 Broadway San Antonio, Texas 78209 | Direct Hire
Fantastic Hands-On DIRECTOR OF IT OPERATIONS opportunity – San Antonio, TX
- Highly competitive, depending on experience and qualifications
- Tier 1 Benefits!
Advantages of this Position:
- Opportunity to provide IT Leadership to a long-standing San Antonio non-profit organization
- Work inside a culture that fosters innovation
- Located near the fun and vibrant downtown district of San Antonio
- Opportunity to mentor and grow the team
- Strategic role that provides room to roll up your sleeves!
- Manage the organization’ s IT operations to include networks, data storage, processing and security, operations, architecture and communications systems
- Evaluate and assess projects, manage vendor relationships and oversee troubleshooting
- Keep your technical skills sharp in this strategic yet highly tactical IT leadership role
Traits & Skills:
- 4 year degree in IS, Computer Science or related field, Master’ s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in IT and at least 1 year of IT Leadership experience
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Windows 7, Active Directory, Exchange 2013
- Stellar experience with Dell Servers and Storage arrays as well as setting up and troubleshooting TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Powershell, etc.
- Strong visionary who leads by example and is an active participant in project completion
- Versatile and flexible, able to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Highly professional and creative with sound knowledge and proven success leading IT operations
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Emily Robin Direct: 210.494.1000 email@example.com