San Antonio, Texas | Direct Hire
Immediate opportunity for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER with a cutting edge industry leader!
- Extremely Competitive Package...depending on education and experience
Advantages of this Position:
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Add immediate value in this team-centric culture
- Award-winning, innovative technology
- Highly reputable organization
- Opportunity for creativity and growth
- Develop next-gen cyber defense tools in a Linux environment working with scripting code such as Python or Ruby
Traits & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Solid working knowledge of Linux operating system, network protocols and packet capture tools such as Wireshark
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMWare or Virtual Box
- Software version control systems such as GIT or Mercurial experience preferred
- Exposure with standard info-sec toolchains such as Nmap, Metasploit and Burpsuite – a PLUS!
- Highly motivated and a passion for cybersecurity!
For a personal conversation and/or confidential meeting regarding this opportunity, please contact:
Mayra Calderon |210-494-1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org