Senior Systems Engineer
San Antonio, Texas | Contract
Fantastic CONTRACT SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER Opportunity – San Antonio, TX
- Competitive, Depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
- Immediate Hire! Long Term Assignment!
- Exceptional Leadership
- Exciting work inside a transformation environment
- Outstanding downtown San Antonio location!
- Highly technical role focused on the company’ s Data Center Relocation project
- Oversee the daily administration of the operating system environment to include system upgrades, maintaining file systems, storage systems and performing back-ups and patches
Traits & Skills:
- Four Year degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least 5 years of applicable experience, or a combination of both
- Sound working knowledge of MS products, VMware/Citrix administration, TCP/IP, DNS, DCHP, WINS, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Sound knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013+, Office 365 and MS Server 2008/2010/2012+
- CompTIA Server+, CompTIA A+, VMWare, and/or MCSE certifications a plus!
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Emily Robin | 210.807.5650 (Direct) | firstname.lastname@example.org