Senior Software Engineer
San Antonio, Texas | Direct Hire
Awesome career opportuunity for a SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER with a technological savvy organization!
- Very Competitive, depending on education and experience
Advantages of this Position:
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Add immediate value in this team-centric culture
- Award-winning, innovative technology
- Highly reputable organization
- Develop next-gen cyber defense tools as a Software Engineer or DevOPS working on cloud services applications to include building, deploying, automated testing and performance monitoring.
Traits & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Assurance
- Solid working knowledge of Linux operating system and scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMWare
- REST-API’ s from integration to automation-testing
- Experience with Amazon AWS or OpenStack platforms a plus!
- Django or Node.js a plus!
- Perform as team lead and mentor to other team members.
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Bradley Allbritton Direct: 210.807.5613 I firstname.lastname@example.org