Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
San Antonio, Texas 78204 | Direct Hire
Executive & Personal Assistant
Up to $100, 000+ Base Salary DOE!
Are you seeking the unconventional?
If so, Deacon is seeking YOU to take on this Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant role!
You love, love, love working behind the scenes. You are currently reading this email while sitting in the shadows because you know, that in the shadows is where the real work of an Executive is done.
You love to command the English Language, you are the type of person who has already written a novel, or this post just convinced you that you need to take the time to write that novel! Go you!
You’ re motivated by doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You’ re perfectly happy to sort the mail one minute and then speak to an Executive the next about a $1M cost-saving initiative.
You are selfless. You will stop at nothing to make your Executive shine and expect nothing in return.
You are eager, so eager you just applied for this job and you haven’ t even learned what it truly is yet!
Here’ s what it takes:
- Commitment to learn the Executive’ s style and preferences to master the art of reading their mind
- Confident, humble, an individual who believes they have the power to control their own destiny
- Expert level grammar and writing skillset Drafts letters and personal correspondence in high volume while maintaining style and voice of the Executive, not afraid to flex a creative muscle when appropriate
- Self-manager, an individual who will always find new ways to contribute to the team and the bottom line
- Life-long learner, well read and enjoys the challenge of learning something that they have had little exposure to
- User of contemporary tools, with an appreciation for those that may never go out of style, i.e. Microsoft Products, E-Commerce Platforms
- Enjoys juggling as a hobby – this individual will manage a wide variety of tasks that vary with the seasonality of the business and the Executive
- Experience working with C-Level Executive Suite, Bachelor’ s Degree required
For a Confidential Conversation and/or Personal Meeting regarding this outstanding career opportunity please contact:
Holly Esquivel, CPC | firstname.lastname@example.org | 210-494-1000