San Antonio, Texas | Direct Hire
Join a reputable Texas bank with a growing division as a PROGRAMMER in San Antonio!
- Compensation up to 65k, depending on experience and qualifications
- 100% employer paid medical benefits
Advantages of this Position:
- Community focused culture
- Family oriented environment that values work-life balance
- Centrally located office
- Develops and modifies the company’ s core system by encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Ensures that programs can be integrated in the applications systems. Assists with solving problems with existing applications systems. Responsible for creating and maintaining SymForm PDFs. Generates batch reports and file maintenance routines.
Traits & Skills:
- Ability to follow written specifications and work within a team environment.
- Superior communication skills – verbal and written.
- Minimum three years Episys experience OR in another programming language such as JAVA, Visual Basic, C, C++, ASP.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a Team environment